7 Bedroom Villa in Sun Island

Sharjah Waterfront City
Type
Residential Villa
Price
AED6,500,000
Status
For Sale
Bedrooms
7 rooms

Overview

Sun Island Villas by Ajmal Makan that offering 7-bedroom waterfront units located at Sharjah Waterfront City amongst it’s other developments.The villas is designed with the fascinating architectural art galleries combining dazzling design and smart technologies while keeping in mind the future lifestyle smart living and artificial intelligence, and its unique design concept offers maximum comfort and happiness to its residents.

The development is designed within its 40% part of the community premises and the remaining 60% of the land area is beautifully designed with green spaces that offer various luxurious facilities and entertainment arena from shopping malls to theme parks.

In terms of the technical aspect, these unique smart homes are fully laced with sensors and wireless tech  which the residents can fully control with just a single touch.

Further the amenities include swimming pool,restaurants and cafes,shopping malls, marina and beaches,world-class water theme park,kids play area,healthcare centres,gardens and parks.

Sq.ft 5119

4 Years Post-Handover Payment Plan:
5% On Booking

15% During Construction

5% on Handover

75% Post-Handover

Read more